top of page
George Christian Hutter
George Hutter purchased Sandusky from John and Lucy Otey on April 1, 1842. The Hutter family owned Sandusky from this date, through the Civil War and until 1952 when they sold the home and the 3.84 acres it resides on to Nevil and Louise Adkinson.
The Life and Career of Major George Christian Hutter- written by Timothy Elliott
bottom of page